
I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this weekend at home, playing it really low-key (possibly camping? Definitely biking!). It's a good thing too, because the following weekend I will be in Louisville at a Dave Matthews Band concert with some friends. The next weekend I will be in Chicago (if all falls into place) for a Cubs game, the weekend after that, I have a wedding to attend. The 4th weekend in August I will be camping/whitewater rafting (just makes me giddy thinking about it!) with a group of friends and the weekend immediately following that, I take off for Florida! In between all of those weekends I will continue to train for the triathlon and work on getting my house ready to sell (just about ready to put it up!). I try to work somewhere in the midst of all of that, but that's as much "sitting still" as I prefer. So much to look forward to! Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment