7.18.2008

Tagged...

Sorry Jess...just now getting to this tag! I'm not going to abide by all the rules (hope that's okay), but here are my answers to the request:

Six random things about myself...

#1 I'm going through a 28th-year crisis :). I am making choices I have NEVER made before and not over-analyzing or over-thinking those choices...and really living a little bit more in the moment. Granted, I still have boundaries and I'm not doing anything dangerous or life-threatening, but I must say...overall...it's fantastic and I am enjoying it immensely!

#2 I alphabetize my spices. I do. It just makes it easier when you're looking for curry or pumpkin spice. I know exactly where to look without going through them all.

#3 I love menswear. I attribute this to having brothers and must say that I really enjoy dressing my brothers - particularly my youngest brother - more than I like shopping for myself.

#4 I am slightly anal when it comes to packing. I think it's because I tend to overpack, so if I am more organized with the packing, I am in turn more efficient. I make lists, often color-coded, and usually there are 2. One list is of all the items by category (shirts, pants, shoes, etc.) and the other list is by day. I'm getting better about this (not caring as much) - see point #1.

#5 I am a convicted sweet tooth. I wish I could say "I crave veggies! I just LOVE them!" I really do love vegetables (see post about green giant steamers), and I eat healthy 95% of the time, but I have a horrible sweet tooth. Ice cream is a definite weakness...along with pretty much all things sweet. There are very few sugary treats I do not enjoy (although there are a few), so I have to limit my intake (and DO NOT keep anything sweet in the house).

#6 I have a serious addiction to pillows. I have 12 pillows on my couch, 14 in my living room, total. I have 11 on my bed (not including the 2 that I sleep on that I tuck under my bed when my bed is made) and 2 pillows on the chair adjacent to the bed...therefore making a total of 15 pillows in my bedroom. This does not include the 8 pillows in my linen closet for guests or if for some reason a pillow gets too flat (heaven forbid). I just really feel that pillows make things more warm & inviting! That means, just those two rooms combined (as well as the closet), I have 37 pillows. Yeah...it's a slight addiction you might say... ;)

Alright, well, there you have it! Six random things you really never wanted to know about me (but let's be honest...do any of them surprise you?!). Thanks for the tag, Jess! Now I'm just a little more self-aware of how many issues I really do have ;).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...