7.29.2008

Crabby Tuesday

I'll be honest, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! That is pretty a-typical of me (thankfully), but it seemed to be a somewhat universal feeling as many people I talked to throughout the day were just having a crabby Tuesday too.

After work Julie & I took the bikes to Crockett Park for a long ride and I enjoyed a little Josh Kelley with it. Check out his new album if you haven't already - good stuff! Anyway, that seemed to make the world of difference. I think the outdoors has some kind of drug in the air that does wonders for me. I just can't get enough (although the humidity, yeah...I'll trade that in for something else please!).

Last night I had a dinner party with 3 of my good friends - 2 of whom I haven't seen or been able to spend time with in quite some time! We had so much fun talking, laughing, playing a little Wii and talking some more. Here are a few pictures from the night. I keep laughing at the group shot because I seem to have lost my neck. I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm calling it my "turtle" shot.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...