5.21.2008
Southwest is great!
So I just made a complete mess of my flights to Denver after I had an epiphany. I realized that it is a super cheap flight from Phoenix to Denver, but costs me the exact same to fly from Nashville to Phoenix as it does to fly from Nashville to Denver. Soooo...I at first called Southwest and they canceled the first leg of my trip for me so that I could fly into Phoenix instead. I re-booked my first leg on Thursday to Phoenix instead of Denver, and then booked a one-way ticket from Phoenix to Denver for Monday (is this confusing yet? :)). I was feeling bad that I cut into my Denver trip so much, so I decided to extend that from Saturday to Monday. I called Southwest again and had them cancel the second leg of my original flight and I then re-booked it for Monday. The best part was for all of that moving around, none of it was a problem - it was the easiest re-arrangement of flights I have ever had, and everyone I talked to was so friendly! I love Southwest, I do. I love them now even more since I don't have to wait in a long line to get a good seat. Their new "numbers & letters" combo is fantastic! Anyway, here's to killing 2 birds with 1 stone and making 2 vacations out of 1! I'll be a few days late for celebrating little Miss Emily's first birthday, but I think she'll just be excited I came...better late than never!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment