My Wii came in today, so as soon as I finished work, I set it up and started playing! Now, even though I have played before, the last time was when I visited the Herrenbruck's in FL, which would have been sometime last August I believe! Sheesh! Anyway, I was proud to have not lost my "touch" for my first time back. I started with tennis - beat the computer 3 matches in a row. Then I moved onto baseball and scored 3 home runs (2 of them doubles) in the first inning, struck out the opponent in the second inning and the game was called on a "Mercy Rule" (brings the game to an early end when one team has a very large and unlikely beatable lead over the other team). Hahaha...nice! From there I moved onto bowling and had all strikes and spares to give me a score of 209. Golf didn't fare as well since I ended with a +1, and I haven't attempted boxing yet. I think I'm going to move onto my winter sports game and try some skiing next! I did, however, do my "Wii Fitness Challenge" and have a fitness age of 35, so I've got to work on that, obviously. So, now I HAVE to go in to my office tomorrow just so that I don't become a complete shut-in! :)
And by the way, this has got to be a record for "most posts in a day" for me. You would think I didn't accomplish ANY work today, but actually, I got a TON more completed than a normal day at my office. This just goes to show how much office interruptions slow me down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We just got Wii FIT, but I haven't tried it yet. Chip said by its standards he is obese. We are warning people with low self-esteem before they try it. haha.
Post a Comment