5.22.2008

I Love Color Coating.


So this is a rough sketch, but you get the idea. In the attempt to be more eco-friendly and cost-effective, we're going to ride MARTA (public trans system in Atlanta). The problem is, MARTA isn't quite as simple as the NYC transit system (at least in my opinion), because it requires switching from rail to shuttle and bus. So, first off, I love google maps, but hate that you can't color code your markers. I mean, if they're going to let you pinpoint stuff, you should be able to color coat it so that when you print it out - you know which marker goes with which location, right? So anyway, I need to refine this map (my lines are a mess), but basically I color coated our locations and then gave an idea of which routes and what form of transportation we needed to get to each place. The greatest part is that in the end, I bet this will be more confusing than helpful, but it makes me feel like we're ultra-prepared. Plus, come on, it's just fun to create!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...