5.11.2008

I've been tagged!

I love being tagged, because usually it means you get to fill out some kind of fun questionnaire or game. So, Erin tagged me with this and I am happy to oblige!

I am: ecstatic for Jon & Bethany right now!
I think: entirely too much
I know: that God always has a plan
I want: to travel constantly
I wish: I could travel constantly :)
I hate: when I over-analyze things
I miss: my family & friends in different states/countries
I fear: heights, in some situations
I feel: tired and content
I hear: the rain tapping on the window
I smell: good :)
I crave: 5 Guys fries
I search: the web constantly
I regret: opportunities missed
I love: life
I ache: after a long workout
I care: about color, a lot
I always: laugh
I am not: shy
I believe: in a thing called love! (The Darkness :))
I sing: constantly
I cry: during movies
I fight: being responsible
I write: out my thoughts all the time
I win: everything. Haha!
I lose:
when I smack talk too much, which is entirely too often
I never: go clubbing, nor do I want to
I confuse: myself every morning when the alarm goes off - thinking, what is that annoying sound?!
I listen: to music constantly
I can usually be found: attached to my laptop wherever I am
I am scared: of spiders. Absolutely terrified.
I need: a vacation
I am happy about: seeing Lisa in less than 2 months!
I hope: for all that is yet to come

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah! YOu filled it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...