5.11.2008

I've come to the conclusion...

...that I'm going to die in 2009. I hope my mom doesn't read this or she might just freak out! :) Why, you might ask, do I think I'm going to die in 2009? Let me tell you.

I have this crazy itch right now to do all the things I've never done, within reason (I really don't feel like smokin' dope). I want to do things that I don't think through and possibly might regret and travel places I've never been and experience things I've never experienced. Where did this come from? I don't know. So I figure it must mean that I'm going to die soon and God wants me to get it all out of my system before I do. Hahaha! I think I've realized just how "cautious" I really am and how even though I have always thought I have quite an adventurous spirit, my over-analytical mind usually wins out and keeps me from doing a lot of things. Granted, this has probably not been a bad thing whatsoever, and has probably kept me alive and uninjured for the past 28 years, but the temptation to just do something and no think it over at all is becoming more and more appealing to me, which is kinda freakin' me out.

So, all that said, I've got about 6 months or so left to live, so if you want to spend time with me, you better schedule your appointment now. I've got a lot of things I've never done that I've got to start doing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...