5.16.2008

Giddy!

I am beyond giddy right now. First, it's Friday, 'nuff said. Second, I just had lunch with my "Nashville mom", Becky, and that's always a special treat. Third, I discovered a passion for baseball when I went to the D-Backs/Mets game in AZ (I mean, it's gotta be genetic) so I bought tickets to go to a minor league game tomorrow with a friend, and am going to a major league game next Friday!!! Those 2 things in themselves would be enough to absolutely MAKE my day, but add to that the fact that I got to talk to Lisa (my bff in China) and we talked over our plans for when I visit her in Colorado this summer...and well, my giddy-ness shot through the roof. First, just the mere fact that I haven't seen Lisa in 3 years, second, we're going whitewater rafting in COLORADO (the BEST!), we're going to another major league baseball game (I see a newfound addiction here!!!), Six Flags, a rodeo, and to top it off, CAMPING!!! If we could ski in July, it would be perfection, but alas, we cannot. We'll have to save that for next year, and since Lisa will be in China, that will be a weekend spent with Kayla. Hopefully more than one weekend! *Sigh*. 41 days and counting.

But for now, I will look forward to the game tomorrow, and then to my Wii arriving next week, and to the game next Friday. Sometimes it's hard to take one day at a time (for me at least), but I realize if I don't, I just may miss out on the excitement of today. Somedays that may be harder to find than others, but there's always something!!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

sounds like a great colorado lineup
!!! i'm sure your packing it in but you have left off your list one of my favorite forms of entertainment out here....http://www.impulsetheater.com/

it really is a must see show...clean and hillarious........i try to get there a few times a year!!....Its like 10 minutes from 6 flags!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...