
I LOVE playing video games. I could possibly be a gaming nerd if I had the time (trust me, I don't really have the talent, just the desire :)). After spending hours on my brother's PS3 a few weekends ago, I decided it was well past time for me to purchase my own gaming system. Of course I went for a Wii because of the interactive ability. I've played on friends' systems several times. In fact, one time I borrowed one and took it to my parent's house. They have a big 6' theater screen that we hooked it up to and played to our heart's content. My dad was a bit violent with the tennis. He swung so hard once that he whacked my hand pretty good. I couldn't help but laugh! He was running all over the place! Well, wanting a Wii and getting a Wii have proven to be 2 different things. They have been sold out EVERYWHERE! Craziness. Thankfully our web guy here has the inside scoop on these things and hooked me up! I was able to get one at the base cost, with no tax or shipping! It should be here next week and I am pretty darn excited! I've been ordering accessories and games for the past few weeks, so I'll be all set when it arrives! I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment