5.17.2008

So far...so good!

Ahhh...Saturday morning, such bliss! I slept in a bit, had poached eggs & yogurt with granola for breakfast and then vegged on the couch with Pretty Woman playing in the background while I purchased our tickets for the Atlanta Braves next weekend, as well as made our hotel reservation. Our seats are just 22 rows from the field near 3rd base, so it should be a great game! And wouldn't you know, they're playing the Arizona Diamondbacks! I can't wait!

After finalizing all of those details, I purchased my flight to Colorado for June and checked out my options for flights to NYC to see a Yankees game (I have to go to one before their last season at Yankee stadium is over). I need to get ready for the day, but still have a towel on my head. I'm going to see a matinee of Ironman before heading to the baseball game tonight. The only thing that could make this day more perfect would be fireworks - and oh yes, they will be having those at the end of the game tonight!

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday as much as I am!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...