How could I NOT give Hillsong United's newest album as my recommendation today? It has a ton of repeats - but even still, they're different recordings of the songs and still just as excellent, if not better. The album is huge, and worth the $13.99 pricetag on iTunes. Just to give you a taste, check out "You'll Come" at the bottom of my page. SO GOOD. I know everyone has different styles of worship, but for me, when I listen to Hillsong I can't help but enter in. Such dynamic, rich, worshipful lyrics and beautiful instrumental compositions.On a crappier note, I'm home sick with the pukes. I know, too much information, right? Sorry. Apparently I've got a bit of a stomach bug and have been home since yesterday. So far, applesauce is the only thing my stomach has made friends with. It's amazing how absolutely BORING it is to be at home all day...especially when you're sick. It's not like I can go out and accomplish my grocery shopping or that I feel up to doing my laundry. So instead, I'm stuck on the couch, watching movies, intermittently falling asleep and, well, getting sick (again, TMI, sorry). I've played more tetris than I can handle (I've started dreaming in tetris, that's how I know), shopped online (and resisted from ordering so many things), and even worked a bit here & there since some things are just pressing and cannot wait until my stomach wants to start cooperating again. I also am reminded of how much I'm a people person. Yes, I can turn on music or have "noise" with the tv, but it's just not the same...and seems too incredibly quiet and lonely. It's days like this you just want your mom to make you some soup and dote on you. You're never too old for that.
Alright, well, that's all I've got for today. Hope your Tuesday is much brighter than mine! :)

2 comments:
feel better,trish!!
I am so sorry you were sick- are you feeling better now?
On another note- I LOVE the things I learn on your blog. I didn't even know they had another album out- I'm buying it right now!
Post a Comment