3.29.2008

The BEST Email!

I laughed SO HARD this morning when I received this email! I can't even believe it, but I am SO excited! Here it is:

Trish,

I noticed your comments about Hy-Vee Animal Crackers. My daughter loves them also. I appreciate the nice comments. My name is ------- and I work at the Davenport #5 Hy-Vee. I would like to send you some of those animal crackers.

Sincerely,

--------

Hy-Vee
Manager Of Perishables
2351 West Locust Street
Davenport, IA

All I can say is, how many people out there read my blog? I mean, I figured MAYBE 5 people... and in all honesty, I actually write it mostly for myself because I just really enjoy it and like being able to look back over the years and remember all the random, funny moments in life - like the time a manager at Hy-Vee sent me animal crackers. Pretty much rocks.

2 comments:

tapango1 said...

um.....hey hyvee person....did you see my comment on pickle chips and AE party dip???????? :)

way to go trish!!!

Stephanie said...

That is so hilarious Trish!! You would be surprised how many people read your blog...I just added sitemeter to my blog and I can now see how many people read it...oh my word! It's overwhelming! You should do that...it's free. Anyway, enjoy your hy-vee animal crackers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...