4.04.2008

Rainy days

It's Friday and I'm sitting at the other desk in my office, wearing my rainboots, eating cottage cheese and listening to my rainy day playlist (but of course I have a compilation of songs for all types of weather and seasons!). I would be designing something right now, but I have a list of software updates that are no longer avoidable, so I'm letting my computer get itself back up to speed...which takes a while. Meanwhile I'm just killing time on the G5 that just sits at this desk, rarely getting used (although it is an incredibly fast dual processor!).

Hmmm....so what to tell you today...

I'm looking forward to a short roadtrip to Murfreesboro tonight. I'm going to head over to their new shopping area and check out the furniture at World Market. I am in need of some bedroom dressers quite desperately, and I called to see if the pieces I'd been eyeing online were in their store. Not only are they in the store, but the associate informed me that if I come in before Saturday and sign up for their newsletter, I will get a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase valid April 24-27. I said, hey, for that nice of a discount - on something as expensive as furniture - I can be patient!!

Tomorrow will be a pretty laid-back Saturday, just the way I like it. I have to do my online driving school that I've been putting off, and I have Eagle vs. Shark awaiting my viewing pleasure. I'm sure I'll sleep in, hit the gym, get my grocery shopping taken care of and pretty much be a bum the rest of the time. I know some people will hate me for saying this, but I hope it just keeps raining. It's been raining off & on since last Friday and I am loving it! Sleeping in thunder storms has to be some of the best sleep, and watching movies when it's dim, rainy & overcast outside is perfection as well. Those are the best days to be a bum because you don't feel like your wasting the nice day outside. If it is sunny tomorrow, I'm definitely going to swing at the park! I think I might bake something too...

Hope you have a great weekend - rain or shine!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

oh phew....i thought a few weeks back when you posted about a dumb movie you shut odd it may have been my recommendation of eagles.....lol....i hope you throughly enjoy it tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...