4.07.2008

They have ARRIVED!


ROCK ON HY-VEE! Seriously, the best grocery store ever. If you live in Iowa, shop there often. If you don't, it's time for you to go visit. I would especially recommend the Davenport Hy-Vee since they sent me a WHOLE BOX of animal crackers! I was like a giddy 5-year-old when I opened the package today! I'm really going to have to pace myself...and share, or I will turn into a giant animal cracker myself. The best way I can describe these amazing cookies is if any of you remember when McD's used to sell animal crackers. These taste JUST the same - if not better! They have this lemon-esque shortbread taste to them and they just melt in your mouth...mmmm!!! So THANK YOU Hy-Vee for being the most amazing grocery store I have ever found. You will always hold a special place in my heart...and if I'm ever in Davenport, I will be sure to stop in and say hello!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...