
I just purchased this pair of Tevas for $9.90! They were regularly $60, but were being clearanced-out. I even got free shipping! You can always make use of a good pair of Tevas - they're so comfortable! Gotta love a bargain!
I did enjoy the rest of my Sunday - even though I was stuck indoors for the best part. I headed over to a friend's later this evening for a little "cook-out". They had the grilling part pretty much finished when I arrived, so I just got to enjoy the goodness! We ate on the patio and just had a great time laughing for the most part. Can't believe the weekend is over already...how does it go by so fast?!
I'm also excited because we finalized our mini-trip to Florida today! In 2 weeks 4 of us are heading down to Destin for a little "whirlwind" trip. One night we casually mentioned how much we were craving the beach and I was like - well, heck! Let's go! So, that was that and now we're official! Now we just have to pray for sunshine and look forward to some sweet, sandy bliss!

No comments:
Post a Comment