4.05.2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

(sung to the tune of Bay City Rollers)

Tonight was Taco Night! I had some friends over and I made tacos and Stacey made no-bakes (seriously, the most amazing "cookie" ever created). It was the perfect combination. We watched a really cute, somewhat cheesy movie called Blind Date. We all really enjoyed it. Definitely a fun & relaxing way to end the day (as if the day were even remotely stressful and need of an "unwind"!).

Other than that, I slept in SUPER late today (bliss!), worked out, showered and drove over to Murfreesboro (I know, I was supposed to do that yesterday, but it worked out better to go today). I found a very stylish hamper, a North Face fleece that I had been looking at online, and signed up at World Market to get my discount at the end of the month. By the time I came back, I had just enough time to run to the store and get dinner ready before the girls came over.

So, the greater question is, what did I NOT accomplish today? Well, I STILL haven't taken my online driving course (I have to do that tomorrow!), I have a freelance job I haven't even started that has to have proofs to the client by Monday, and I also haven't gotten to watch Eagle vs. Shark! Tomorrow looks to be a full day already. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...