I was walking into Target and a very tall gentleman, probably in his 40's, was walking in front of me. He was obviously a businessman due to his dress clothes, but apparently somewhere along his morning routine...he sat on something. Now, you would think it would have been helpful that he was wearing black pants so that whatever he sat in would blend in somehow and not be as noticeable, but it appeared that he sat in something like bright-white toothpaste! Guess he should have gone for the khakis that day instead...poor guy. It was smeared quite blaringly all over the rear of his pants. I had that moment of feeling terrible for him and thinking I should say something...and in hindsight, I probably should have. But being a girl, and having just "stared" at this gentleman's butt...I couldn't figure any way that it wouldn't be an incredibly awkward conversation. Thinking about it now, I could have saved him a lot more people staring at his butt today, so I probably should have pushed through the awkwardness...knowing I'd never see him again, and save him many more embarrassing moments. Pretty sure when he realizes it (or someone more daring than me tells him), it will go down in his book as one his "most embarrassing moments". Poor guy.
On another random note, I found this picture on my cell phone from a long time ago and it just cracked me up. I was shopping in Old Navy sometime before Christmas and saw this abused mannequin. I'm not sure if it sells the outfit better or if slumping one shoulder is the new trend, or if someone just had some anger management issues and decided it was a better choice to take it out on a mannequin than a real human being. Probably a wise choice. I know whenever I feel like slapping someone, running to the nearest Old Navy and beating a mannequin usually calms me down. Haha! It's just too bad they don't have heads. It typically looks a little strange to just slap the neck. Frankly, it would be pretty weird to slap a mannequin in general. But, being that I really want to be Slap Bet Commissioner, I just might try it (if you don't know what I'm talking about - you need to watch How I Met Your Mother).

4 comments:
Her shirt is not only awry, but her arm fell off too. Weird.
I know. Whoever did it has some serious violence issues. It wasn't me.
maybe she was born that way.....could actually be quite handy,lol
So true! You wouldn't have to waste all that energy bending down to pick up something...or when your foot itches...it would definitely be handy.
Post a Comment