4.23.2008

Stumbler

I am a self-proclaimed "web stumbler". That's right, I'm a stumbler. I love searching the web and just stumbling upon interesting and amazing finds. It constantly reminds me that I am #1 a little bit addicted to my mac, and #2 have entirely too much time to play on the web (which on one hand I'm sure I do, but I do want to say that I actually have a life away from my computer sometimes! Haha! :)). My most recent stumble? This amazing jewelry company called Prismera Design. I would honestly rather have any piece of their jewelry over any expensive item from a jewelry store. To be honest, I'm not even a big jewelry person...I'm pretty simple when it comes to "accessorizing", but I love, love, love trees, leaves and anything woodsy - so this company speaks my language. Check it out!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

if you ever make it up to estes park colorado(and i recommend it before you die for the elk festival,lol)......they have awesome woodsy jewelery....we always make sure to grab my mom some leaf earings....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...