Once again I'm up late at night, not able to sleep. They say you should read to help you wind down, but I find blogging works for me. Weird, I know. If you haven't figured out that I have a few "quirks" by now, I'm not sure you've been following. :)
It's funny the things that go through your head when you're just sitting in bed. First, I started thinking about this lady at the gym tonight that had the most incredible legs I'd ever seen. Seriously, it was borderline gross, but you could practically see every muscle in her legs. I was totally amazed. I saw my friend Manny while I was there and almost pointed it out to him, but figured it might be a little strange if I asked him to check out some lady's legs. People talk about the gym being one of those places that people are always checking each other out - which personally, I think is gross. I mean, talk about an unattractive atmosphere. People are stinky, sweaty and making strange noises - how is that appealing? I've come to the conclusion that it's not necessarily so much that guys & girls check each other out, but that the guys are watching the other guys - wanting to see what "weight routine" that guy is doing to get his arms that big, and girls are looking at other girls wondering how to get their arms that small. Haha! I know...this is why I should be asleep by now. I just start getting loopy.
Well, there you have it, now I'm yawning and ready to close my eyes. Apparently I just needed to write out a freaky bedtime story about the gym. Dont' worry, I'm not planning on becoming a children's author anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment