I ran across this story in a blog post from a few year's back and thought I'd share it again. It's definitely worth repeating (from Christmas 2006):
One afternoon while we were at the house in Sedona, Bryce took Lauren out to the deck and was holding her and looking at the mountains.
He said, "Lauren, do you think I could climb that mountain?"
She said, "Nooooo!"
"Do you think Uncle Nathan could climb that mountain?"
"Noooo!"
"Do you think Daddy could climb that mountain?"
"Noooo!"
So they stood there, admiring the mountains and after a brief silence Lauren said,
"Aunt Trish could do it!"
Now that's my girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kids rock!!!
You better believe it- I'd go with Lauren on that one, too!
Oh, and last night on our flight we were sitting behind this adorable little 15 month old boy who looked JUST like Will when he was that age. The blonde hair, the eyes, the cute little curved out ears.....it made me think of him immediately!
Post a Comment