Ok, thanks for posting this Trish...I just saw Alyce's request on the last post and I'm glad you answered with the video. It is totally mean isn't it? And also funny...I did have to walk out of the room at one point however, because I couldn't take the joke! I was so nervous for him!!
It IS mean - and the poor guy looks like he's going to cry! But oh-so-funny!! I still like the original video best. For the rest of his life, whenever asked "what is your most embarrassing moment" - he will not have any problem trying to remember what it is :). I'll admit, I enjoy a good prank - but there's no way I could ever pull off something like that. I'd absolutely crack!
I love life! I am in love with my Savior and desire to live my life for him and to the fullest everyday. My favorite color is plaid, I collect fonts & shoes and I love people, biking, traveling, leaves, people, outdoor movies, the smell of a bonfire leftover on a sweatshirt, curling up with a good book, staying up late, sleeping in, stirring conversations, people, laughing so hard you cry, and dreaming seemingly impossible, God-sized dreams. Life is a story you're writing each day and I hope mine always points back to Him.
4 comments:
oh that was soooooo mean,ahahahahhaha
thanks for posting trish! see this happened right under my nose in colorado and never even heard about it,funny!
Ok, thanks for posting this Trish...I just saw Alyce's request on the last post and I'm glad you answered with the video. It is totally mean isn't it? And also funny...I did have to walk out of the room at one point however, because I couldn't take the joke! I was so nervous for him!!
Oh and I'll email Amber too!
It IS mean - and the poor guy looks like he's going to cry! But oh-so-funny!! I still like the original video best. For the rest of his life, whenever asked "what is your most embarrassing moment" - he will not have any problem trying to remember what it is :). I'll admit, I enjoy a good prank - but there's no way I could ever pull off something like that. I'd absolutely crack!
Post a Comment