I really don't have anything worthwhile to say, other than why am I still awake?! I haven't gone to bed before midnight even once this week, and ironically, have been at work before 8:00 (which is really early for me!) more than once! I'm sitting in my pj's, in bed, WIDE awake right now...which is going to be painful in the morning...and my head is already telling me that. Thank goodness Saturday is coming very soon! So, for some random excitement to this post, other than my insomnia, I thought I'd post a video that I may have even posted a long time ago, but still makes me laugh really hard. Thought it was worth bringing back. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the best is how big his eyes get after he realizes he said it,lol An oldy but a goody!!!
This is a classic, although it envokes fresh terror in me everytime I see it! I always tell Travis, PLEASE don't slip and end up on youtube like that!! So funny though...have you seen the sequel when his whole staff punks him and makes him sweat?? Awkward and funny too.
i haven't steph....ok i am probably breaking a blogger rule of ettiquette by speaking to the non poster but steph would you post that please,lol
also would one of you two please let amber know she does have my correct address.....my facebook will not allow me to send messages since early february,lol and i don't have her email
Post a Comment