3.29.2008

Lazyday

I am being a total loaf today, and lovin' it!

Last night Stacey & I went down to 5 Guys (it's so terrible for you, but I crave it often!) in Green Hills and were planning on going to a movie, but ended up renting one (which was a total flop) and heading back to my place instead. When we realized the movie was a total bore, we watched recorded episodes of Miss Guided instead (such a funny show!). After Stacey left, I ended up not going to bed until somewhere around 3:30! No worries, I slept until 11:45 today. Haha! It's 4:02 right now, and I'm still in my pajamas. Seriously, how often do you get to be so lazy though? It's fabulous. I got up, made some whole wheat peanut butter pancakes and scrambled eggs. Stacey texted me in the midst of that, so I invited her over to enjoy them with me. We watched an ultra-cheesy made-for-tv movie (that we loved...because we're cheeseballs) and then Stacey headed out to actually make something of her day. I stayed on the couch, searched for a jacket online and played Tetris. I'm really happy with my choice :). I plan on taking a nice, long, hot, bubble bath later, maybe put together my grocery list for tomorrow and if I get really motivated, heading to the gym.

Oh, also, check out the song I just added! I can't take credit for it since a friend sent it to me, but if you love the original (by the Dream Academy) as much as I do, I think you'll appreciate this mix. It's a little bit pop-country, but it just works.

Hope you enjoy your Saturday as much as I am. Ahhh...now it's starting to storm again. This day couldn't get much better!

1 comment:

Boswell said...

Just went to Philadelphia this weekend and had 5 guys burgers and fries and LOVED it. We stumbled upon it. Sooooo good, but sooooo bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...