Click on this link and you can get 8 pillows from Linens 'n Things for $17.47! Add 2 sets to your cart, and then add coupon code 271800000006 to your cart for an additional 20% off. If you live in a city where you can do in-store pickup, it's also free shipping. That ends up at $2.12 per pillow - cheaper than walmart's most basic pillow! I think this is only available now through Monday, so you better hurry up!
2.15.2008
Need pillows?
Click on this link and you can get 8 pillows from Linens 'n Things for $17.47! Add 2 sets to your cart, and then add coupon code 271800000006 to your cart for an additional 20% off. If you live in a city where you can do in-store pickup, it's also free shipping. That ends up at $2.12 per pillow - cheaper than walmart's most basic pillow! I think this is only available now through Monday, so you better hurry up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i baught some pillows this weekend, couldn't beat that buy one get on free deal. I am glad that your new home didn't burn down. I saw it on the news friday during lunch and I thought about you, but they said no one lived in that one so I knew your stuff would be ok. Did it wake you up?
Post a Comment