2.20.2008

Magazines

I love flipping through magazines when I'm in line at the grocery store (and no, I'm not talking tabloids...just magazines), but have never thought to actually order them. Always seemed like a waste of money. Well, I bought Shape magazine (my personal favorite) to read on my flight back from NYC and realized how much I really enjoy the new fitness routines, recipes, beauty tips, etc. So, I decided to do a search online to see what kind of deal I could find - and couldn't pass up sharing this with you. If you go to this website, you can type in whatever magazine you're looking for and find the best subscription price available. I was able to get 12 issues of Shape magazine for just $3.55. For as much as I usually fly, that's going to save me a lot of money from all those newsstand purchases! I also ordered 10 issues of Everyday with Rachel Ray for $4.55. I'm actually not a fan of Rachel Ray (she kind of annoys me), but I do enjoy her magazine. Always has a variety of things - from cooking to shopping to entertaining. So anyway, I know I'll be enjoying these magazines (and possibly more...it's tempting!) for the rest of the year. And for a total of $8.10, you just can't pass it up!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

How the heck do you find these things??

Beth said...

www.bestdealmagazines.com

is another great site...
They even have deals of the day each day where they sell magazine subscriptions for 3.00. I got Rachel Ray for a friend for 4 bucks too. We now get magazines just because they are so cheap!!!

Trish said...

I know! Actually, when you click on the link in my post, that is one of the websites that they use as a comparison for the various prices. In fact, I think that's one of the sites that I ordered from. I also saved $28 on $43 worth of makeup tonight - by combining a BOGO deal with $2-off coupons! Who doesn't love a good deal?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...