I just want to share that after 2 years, I STILL love my Turbo Jam. If you're looking for a fun way to mix up your fitness routine, I highly recommend this! I have 5 different workouts and will probably order more. It's a great total body workout - and frankly, a lot of fun! Perfect for those days that you just don't feel like going to the gym.
2.14.2008
Still lovin' it!
I just want to share that after 2 years, I STILL love my Turbo Jam. If you're looking for a fun way to mix up your fitness routine, I highly recommend this! I have 5 different workouts and will probably order more. It's a great total body workout - and frankly, a lot of fun! Perfect for those days that you just don't feel like going to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
turbo jam is ok but the best workout i have ever gotten is........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4
especially great for at work....ahahahah
not even a giggle?
Post a Comment