6.21.2011

"Cake" Us to Catalyst

I'm in between projects right now, so this is going to be short and sweet.  I just wanted to let you know about a fundraiser a friend and I started several weeks ago and will be continuing through the month of July.  It's called "'Cake' Us to Catalyst".  We both feel led to be a part of this year's Catalyst conference in October, but knew financially getting there was going to be a challenge.  In fact, when my friend Rachelle asked me if I was going to attend, my response was "only if they let me pay my way in cupcakes." A spark ignited and an idea was born. Why not bake our way to Catalyst?  So, we're doing a "bake sale" of sorts - although it's more of a custom-order kind.  Have a shower or birthday party you're hosting?  Have a family in your church that needs a dinner (and dessert :))? Wanna surprise your coworkers with cookies in the breakroom?  Whatever the occasion, we can provide the baked goods!  Check out our website with suggested donations, a list of items and contact info!  Want to know more about Catalyst?  Watch this video...


Catalyst Atlanta 2011 {Be Present} Preview from Catalyst on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...