12.07.2010

Beard or 'Stache?

Apparently I'm a month late in posting this as November was "no shave" month or something like that, but I have had some funny, random conversations lately about how much I love facial hair (on men...of course :)).  I have this theory that you're either a mustache OR a beard guy...but not both (at least there are very few that are).  Some men may be in the "keep clean shaven at all times" category...but for those who can wear a beard and wear it well....here's to you! :)

Just a few of my celebrity favorites...


















Now to prove my point that some men can wear a beard and not a 'stache...here are a few pics of the above celebrities sporting mustaches...



















Creepy!!  The reason I can't find a mustache image of the other two may very well prove my point also - it was so bad they didn't even try it in public :).  I don't want to end this post without giving due credit to the men that can wear a mustache...and wear it very well.  In honor of the man who, in my opinion, owns the rights to it...


















Now come on, you can't argue with that :).

2 comments:

Beth said...

Trish,
I couldn't agree more. Tom Selleck is really something special. I am in love with his new cop show, Blue Bloods. So good. As is he!
Magnum PI...need I say more...

HopefulLeigh said...

I am definitely a woman who can appreciate a man's facial hair. Your examples were quite excellent! I do tend to find mustaches creepy, except on Tom Selleck and my dad. Although my Dad's been clean-shaven for a few years now and I find it so strange after all these years of him with either a beard or a mustache.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...