11.10.2010
Waiting for...Apples & Eve
Today I've been listening to Linkin Park's "Waiting for the End" on repeat. Totally love that song! I turn it up so loud in the car I might just lose my hearing. I've also been listening to Neulore's "Apples & Eve" album that I purchased off their site for $5. It's one that I listened to when it first came out but didn't love...and I honestly don't know why. It's on the top of my list of faves right now...other than all the Christmas music I've been listening to...of course :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Neulore is having an album release party Dec. 1 at 12th and Porter. I don't remember if that's on your list of acceptable venues but let me know if you want to go. I have been obsessed with Neulore for a couple of months!
Post a Comment