11.09.2010

Chi-town!


I am counting down/looking forward to so many things right now - just this WEEK even, that I about can't stand it  Today I had lunch with an old friend from college that was in town, tomorrow I'm having dinner with another friend, Thursday another friend, Friday I'm decorating for Christmas with my roommate, Saturday a group of us are heading to Fayetteville for the Host of Christmas Past festival, Sunday I'm going to the Christmas Village at the State Fair Grounds and Sunday night I'm heading to the Belcourt Theater with another friend to see Brooke Fraser in concert (which, btw, if you haven't purchased her new Flags album yet, don't wait any longer!)!

Add to all of that the fact that I get to see the cutest kids in the WORLD (my bias, of course :)) 2 weeks from tonight and ski some beautiful Tahoe terrain with my family in 39 days....well...needless to say, I'm excited.  And I only got MORE excited tonight when I found out that my college roommate and bestie (I never use that word, but I'm feeling exceptionally giddy tonight :)) is going to be in Chicago in February...well, we couldn't be that close to each other and not meet up (considering that she lives in CHINA)!  So, I booked my flights and plans are underway!  NYC in January, Chicago in February...I foresee that I am going to go broke soon :) HA! 

The good news is - snow is in my future one way or another!  That makes me one.happy.girl :).

1 comment:

Albert said...

Definitely sounds like exciting times ahead! I'm also going to see Brooke Fraser with my worship team when she comes to LA.

By the way, I found your blow through Ragamuffin Soul. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the snow! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...