...and I am completely handicap without it! Granted, that limb is actually my laptop, but anyone that knows me knows it is like a tumor attached to my body. You think I'm exaggerating, but it's true! I am a computer junkie and have no idea what to do with my hands when they're not attached to a computer. Apparently it's some fluke deal with a certain model of MacBook Pro where the nvidia graphics card eventually goes bad...and because it's been a reoccurring issue with that specific model, Apple is fixing it for free. Only problem is that it takes 3-5 business days, and my work is on a computer. Thank goodness I leave for thanksgiving tomorrow night! So far today I have put up the company Christmas tree, organized and packed up the remainder of the Pieces invitations/books/etc. and typed up notes for some people in the office...on a PC (i just threw up a little bit in my mouth) :).
SO...I'd love to show you pictures from Friday's dinner party...but they're on my Mac so I guess it will have to wait until after the holidays...sorry! It was so much fun though - starting with dinner (which was so delish! Everyone brought a side dish and everything was wonderful!) and ending the night with a massive game of Nertz :). Lauren had just gotten a new lens for her camera, so she took all the pictures - and even after everyone left we had a fun little photoshoot with various pieces from the party - menus, the little pies, pinecones, etc. I can't wait to post them!
Saturday I had an appointment to get my nails "shellac'd"...and let's just say it didn't go so well. I was a little bit late and the friend that had an appointment with me ended up with a scheduling conflict and couldn't make it - and the lady was MAD. She proceeded to make phone calls while doing my nails (filing off my fingertips - I swear!) and even though I apologized repeatedly, she was obviously very irritated with me. The whole thing was super rushed and in the end, I had bubble gum looking fingers because she only had a handful of colors to choose from - and they were all ugly. I went with a basic "nude pink" color - but with amount of coats she put on...bubblegum. So, I texted a friend of mine to find out where she had it done - and made my way over there. Not too long after that, I had a second shellac'ing and now have beautiful nails in color #42 - similar to O.P.I's "You Don't Know Jacques". I might be a shellac junkie now. My nails are super shiny and don't chip or scratch! It's awesome!
Sunday afternoon I had lunch with some old friends of mine from out of town - so fun to catch up! I ran a few errands after that and then met up with another friend that I haven't seen in several months - and we spent the next 3 hours chatting and catching up as well...which I thoroughly enjoyed. I headed home not too long after that and called it a night pretty early. I think the 2am and 4am bedtimes last week finally caught up with me.
Tonight is laundry and packing - looking forward to kissing on my cutie patooties in AZ in just 31 hours! :) It will be here before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mac people are my favorite :)
Whew! Good thing I am not there this week, that would make me sick and I am sure Tyler is having fun with this one:)
Justin
Post a Comment