10.19.2010

Pieces of October

Life has been out of its typical "box" lately - and definitely a welcomed change! I'm someone who loves a routine...knowing what to expect, being "prepared" to some degree, and being able to plan in advance.  Funny thing is, as much as I love that, I crave anything out of the ordinary.  Excitement, adventure, spontaneity, trying new things, re-living old memories...anything that throws a welcomed curveball into my life.  I mean, if someone walked into my office right now and said, "Trish!  Go pack a bag, we're taking off for Seattle in one hour!" I would freak out and be giddy all at the same time.  I would be stressed and excited...but really only stressed for one hour and excited for the rest. :)  Anyhow, all that to say...I'm enjoying life right now :).

As I mentioned in my previous post, last week we hit the road again and stopped in Chicago, Minneapolis and Sioux Falls.  Each city and venue was very different from the last, but I enjoyed all of them just the same.  I didn't sleep very much (totally my own choosing...I didn't want to miss anything! :)) and the days were full from start to finish, but I loved it!  I had a blast with the crew on the bus, loved meeting new people in each city, and am still laughing at the various stories that came about throughout the week.  I also want to say, for the record, that I beat Amy in Nertz (but only after she beat me first :)). 

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...

1 comment:

HopefulLeigh said...

Did you put those Giordano's pictures in just to taunt me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...