I love discovering new restaurants (well...new to me at least :)) - and I love sharing my discoveries with friends! Sometimes it takes me a while to get around to them, but the last couple of places that I've tried are definitely worth mentioning.
The first is Taco Mamacita's. Mmmmboy. Seriously some of the best food, soooo fresh! The whole vibe and atmosphere only makes it that much better with doors hung from the soaring warehouse style ceiling, various types of glass lights and fixtures and to top it all off...an amazing staff that is friendly and fun! We seriously could not stop talking about how great everything was and how much we loved it. I have a feeling we will quickly become "regulars" :).
The second spot is an old restaurant, but brand new location. The old location in East Nashville (while still amazing food) doesn't quite have the same character as the new place. The new spot is tucked behind some other businesses and not very big altogether, but Local Taco in Brentwood is mmm, mmm good! I highly recommend the cuban corn (grilled corn on the cob!) and the korean bbq taco. YUM. If it's a nice night outside, definitely take advantage of their great outdoor seating! So chill, great music and delicious food. Take some friends and enjoy a fun (and reasonably priced!) night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The Local Taco in Sylvan Park is right down the street from me. I dream about their lemon crema sauce! I went to La Paz tonight with co-workers so my Mexican food needs are fully met but Taco Mamacita's sounds like it's worth adding to my list!
Post a Comment