7.29.2010

Thoughts from the bus

Well...I'm on a bus with my coworkers on the way to Philly.  It's been a fun day so far (although I feel a desperate need to move my muscles and get some exercise) full of movies, deep discussions, reading and just doing our own thing.  I'm actually really looking forward to sleeping since I really enjoy sleeping in cars...and I love the tiny little bunk.

I started reading Donald Miller's Searching for God Knows What.  I've only made it through a few chapters so far - mostly due in part to the fact that i want to really soak it in and I have a hard time doing that when there are any distractions around me.  I think A Million Miles was easier for me to dive into, but I love the premise of the book - his journey to discovering a life changing experience with God.  I'm going to wait until I've finished it to give you a whole summary on my thoughts.  So far, so good...but I've got a ways to go yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...