I know it's been forever since I've really given an update, but now with Frilly Milly...that probably will become more the typical rythym. I'll still try to post my music finds and various other stuff I'm into, but it may be a long time before it ever comes back to a day-to-day update like it used to be. I mean, really, is there that much I have to say or you even are interested in? :)
Where to begin! Life has been crazy, full and fun lately - as well as completely overwhelming in its own right. I love this time of year in Tennessee...cookouts, camping, bonfires, drive-in movies, small town festivals...and road trips! Last weekend we hit the drive-in (it was literally sold out it was so packed! CRAZY!). It was seriously perfect weather - mid-70's, clear skies....in fact, when I was lying on the ground looking up at the stars for a moment, I realized how perfect it would have been to go camping that night. Oh well...I never tire of the drive-in and there are still many more weekends to enjoy some camping with friends!
Tuesday night Kairos did "A Night Under the Stars" outdoor worship - and it was awesome! They had free ice cream, beach balls to toss through the crowd, open mic night afterwards...and again, perfect weather to just be outside entering into worship. It was good, really good.
Tomorrow night is a big cookout shin-dig with some friends and then Saturday I'm busy with Frilly Milly and the "Ahoy, It's a Boy" baby shower! Check out the Frilly Milly blog for pictures and updates!
Oh, and I can't leave you without a little music. I'm loving this song by Pixie Lott (not necessarily a fan of all of her music)...Nothing Compares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment