Friday I'm heading out with a huge group of friends to camp at Montgomery Bell State Park. There will be s'mores, games, stories and bundling up in sleeping bags for a chilly night into a gorgeous, sunny day! There will be sand volleyball, football, ultimate frisbee, hiking and fishing late into the afternoon on Saturday.After all of that excitement, there's a big bonfire Saturday night at a friend's house...and goodness knows I love a good bonfire! I'm sure there will be loads more fun to be had that I can't even imagine yet! I'm just excited simply for the bonfire and fellowship - the rest will be an added bonus!
Sunday is church, chill time (you just never know what the afternoon might turn into!), and then a big going away party at Tin Roof 2. It's an "all white" party and so far 108 people have RSVP'd...so it should be a pretty fun night. I don't know Kyla very well...we've only met briefly on a few occassions, but she is leaving to intern at the Dream Center in LA, and I'm excited to support her in this exciting new chapter of her life!
May 1st is our supper club at Arrington Vineyards that I'm super stoked about! I don't want to give away too much info yet, so stay tuned for a post and pictures later on!
One month from tomorrow it's CRUISE time!! I cannot wait to bask in the sun and the crystal blue seas...and just relax, relax, relax. Normally I want to try all sorts of stuff on the islands, but since we've been to all of our ports before, this trip I intend to spend some time in the spa on the ship, and maybe do some snorkeling on the islands. Other than that, just a little shopping, some pina coladas and a nap on the beach sounds just about right!Memorial Day weekend I'm looking forward to camping with my parents in their new RV! Who knew RVs were so stinkin' nice?! This thing has granite countertops, a fireplace, big screen tv...definitely, definitely not "roughing" it (not that I don't love roughing it - because I definitely do!!). On top of that, we're camping at Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga, and the park itself has cable and wifi! How crazy is that?! They also have 15 acres of forest and natural landscape to hike through, a beautiful swimming pool, horseback riding, outdoor bowling, frisbee/disc golf, and a mini-marshmallow "Shootin' Gallery"....whatever that is (if it involves shooting, I'm in :)).
And if all of that were not exciting enough, Bryce and I just booked our tickets to see Imogen Heap at the Ryman. I think her music is incredible, and no doubt expect that due to her level of talent, it will be even more amazing live (and at the Ryman nonetheless!). It will be fun to have a weekend with my brother, and it's always an added bonus when we get to see an artist we love at the Ryman!Whew! All of that and I didn't even begin to touch on all the excitement going on at work! Plus, we've got an epic girl's roadtrip planned for August...and so much more! I think I'm going to go ahead and make tshirts for the epic summer of 2010 :). It's gonna be a good one!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment