

I know this really isn't all that exciting, but I always love sharing about a good find, so I couldn't help myself. Ever since I purchased the first compact digital camera, I have been looking for a case. I don't know what it is about "cases" that I become so particular. Apparently I just like the accessory that holds the item? I don't know. Regardless, I recently stumbled across this case...or should I say "wrap"...and I was sold. Think of how many times you grab your camera to take a picture and now you have to find a place to set down your case and hopefully you don't forget it! With this case, it's attached to the camera where the tripod screws in, so when you want to take a picture...just unwrap, shoot away, and when you're finished...wrap it back up and you're good to go! It's slightly inconvenient when needing to access the battery or memory card, but it's easy to unscrew (has a little tab you lift up and twist), so not anything that is too entirely difficult to deal with. That, my friends, is a wrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment