4.22.2010

by Invitation Only

In my world, the party doesn't exist until there's an invitation...kinda like the company isn't legit until there's a logo. Well...that may not be entirely true because I've got tons of logos for a wide variety of my own personal "fake" businesses :) ...but you know what I mean. Tomorrow night I'm hosting a little "girls' night in" at my place...and although obviously very simple in design, I had fun creating this invite. Once every 5 years I come up with something clever. Looks like we'll have to wait until 2015 for the next one.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest invitation!! I love it! It was worth a 5 year wait for that :) Ha Ha, I don't believe you...I know you're full of creativity every single day!! Sounds like a fun night, wish I could go!!

Beth said...

Chip was loling at this invitation. He especially like jazzercise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...