3.03.2010

Last weekend

I still have to post about my trip to Florida last week (and being at SeaWorld when the whale killed the trainer...what are the chances??), but since I am already way behind and need to make it a quick post, I'll just tell you about last weekend and then go backwards from there.

My company put on a benefit for Compassion last week called Help Haiti Live. It was a benefit concert at the Ryman (the best concert venue in Nashville - in my opinion) that was also streamed live over the internet all over the US. I can't find the full video anywhere online (not sure if it was saved anywhere), but you can see just a sample of one of the songs from the night here. I took photos of the evening, which was pretty fun since I was just in the background and not necessarily required to capture anything specific. I will say even though I'm not a big "starstruck" kinda person - or a huge fan of anyone in particular, it was really fun to be backstage with all the artists as they were warming up and getting ready to perform. It was such a great lineup too - Dave Barnes, Matt Wertz, Brandon Heath, Mat Kearney, Needtobreathe, Alison Kraus, Jars of Clay, Jon Foreman, and Big Kenny.

Here are just a few of the pics I took from the evening...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...