Hmm.
Well, it must be that life has gotten crazier then...and that with the combination of laziness means I quickly get overwhelmed at being so behind on blogging that I get to the point that I just don't know where to start. So, rather than back-pedal, I'm just going to blog about today and go from there. Sorry you missed out on anything exciting that happened over the past couple of weeks. Probably wouldn't have knocked your socks off anyway.
This week I'm traveling for business, but it's a whole lotta pleasure too! We're heading to Phoenix on Wednesday and staying at The Phoenician which looks amazing (don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures!) and on top of that, I get to see my favorite little munchkins! Will & Lauren just turned 6 last Saturday, so I will be having a special "Aunt Trishy" party with my cutie patooties. Maybe we'll even do some baking together...which is usually the most requested activity when I visit. I can't wait to see how big they've all gotten - especially Emily! I want that little bunny to stay tiny forever. She's way too cute to waste time growing up. I head back home on Sunday, so it will be short & sweet...but I will take whatever I can get! :)
When I return, it's my roommate's birthday, so that means it's time for another cake creation. I'm making a peanut butter banana cream cheese cake. I'll take pictures and let you know how it turns out.
I'm also looking forward to wearing this tshirt next week:

No comments:
Post a Comment