In less than 12 weeks I will be setting sail on my favorite cruiseline to the Caribbean...and my favorite island, Roatan. My dad has been going to Roatan for years now...since maybe I was a freshman in high school? I don't know, but it's been a long time. Before each of us graduated college, he took us on a father/daughter or father/son trip. We went to Roatan for my spring break and it still ranks as the best trip I've ever taken. We actually cried when we boarded the airplane to head back home. If there's one place that I would hold as my little piece of heaven on earth, Roatan would be it. I'm so excited to visit again, although, just as before, I won't want to leave.Yesterday I had a fun little visitor in my office all day. Here's a pic from my iphone:
Gidget came to work and seriously, this is how she spent most of her day...just curled up on her bed behind my desk. So sweet! Of course, if someone came in to visit her, she was more than happy to greet them. I know I'm biased, but she is such a good dog. She listens well, she doesn't bark, she doesn't have accidents or chew on things and she is oh-so-cuddly. I told her she has to live forever.Tonight volleyball is back on and I can't wait! We had a "bye" last week, so it feels like it's been months since we last played. Looking forward to a good game and some fun hanging out with my team afterwards!
Sorry for the brief and choppy update...it's been a full and fun week! I'll try to post a better update soon...and I have lots of pictures on my camera that need to be uploaded as well. So much to look forward to, how can you stand it?! :) ha! Hope you're having a great week - wherever you might be!

No comments:
Post a Comment