12.18.2009

One of my favorite Christmas albums...

This is probably one of those albums that you either love or hate since the lead singer's voice is definitely unique. I personally am a fan...I can't really explain what it is I like about Sleeping at Last, but I think it has something to do with the ethereal sound that all of their music tends to have.

They are giving away their Christmas EP for free if you share it with 5 friends. The EP is 7 songs total - all traditional Christmas music with a Sleeping at Last flair. My personal favorites are their renditions of Merry Little Christmas, O Holy Night (my favorite Christmas song in general) and I'll Be Home for Christmas. Check it out for yourself - who knows, you may become a fan as well!

1 comment:

HopefulLeigh said...

I can't believe you know about SAL! The bassist is an old friend of mine so I've been a fan since the beginning and actually got to catch a local show last weekend. They performed all the Christmas songs and "O Holy Night" was even better live, if you can imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...