Right now I'm enjoying Poison & Wine, the new single from The Civil Wars. I also can't stop listening to OneRepublic's new album, "Waking Up". The song by the same title is great...mostly because somewhere around 3:20 it goes into a long, instrumental ending that I love. Great music for my last day of work before vacation!
In exactly 16 hours I will be in the air...and in the air...and in the air...and in the air. I love flying, I really do, but I'm not sure I love it quite that much. It's probably good that I have to leave for the airport at 4:15am...that way I'll be good-n-tired and want to sleep. I did check the in-flight entertainment and thankfully there's quite a few movies playing that I haven't seen and want to. I think I counted 8 altogether. I'm pretty sure my attention span can't make it past 2 movies at a time (if that), but if I can't sleep, at least I've got plenty of options. Surprisingly, I'm pretty much packed other than a few odds and ends I need to run and pick up today. I'm basically hoping to get home, get the last few things together and crash really early. We'll see if that actually happens.
It's possible that I might update the blog from China...but if not, I will have plenty of pictures to post when I return, don't you worry! I'm not only taking my digital SLR, but a nikon point-n-shoot as well, so I'm pretty sure I'm more than covered in the "capturing moments" department. If you don't hear from me until December, have a wonderful thanksgiving wherever you'll be spending it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment