skip to main | skip to sidebar
Seasons of My Life

11.18.2009


Posted by Trish at Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe To Seasons Of My Life

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
Trish
I love life! I am in love with my Savior and desire to live my life for him and to the fullest everyday. My favorite color is plaid, I collect fonts & shoes and I love people, biking, traveling, leaves, people, outdoor movies, the smell of a bonfire leftover on a sweatshirt, curling up with a good book, staying up late, sleeping in, stirring conversations, people, laughing so hard you cry, and dreaming seemingly impossible, God-sized dreams. Life is a story you're writing each day and I hope mine always points back to Him.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive