10.14.2009

s"crumb"tious

Okay guys, I need some feedback. I'm not necessarily starting a catering business or anything like that quite yet...or in the near future even, but this morning I was writing up an invoice for the company cake and thought I might as well have a "bakery" name/logo if I'm going to create an invoice. So...this is what I came up with. The idea above would be the business cards. You know me, mostly I just like getting to design a concept...even moreso if it's clean and simple. I do think I'll go ahead and purchase the domain name...just in case. What do you think?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love it! Very cute. Oh, and I hope you have pink boxes like the cupcake lady.

Stephanie said...

I love that! I think it's very "you." And by "you" I mean, modern, creative, clever and fun! Now my next question will be, "do you ship cross-country??" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...