10.29.2009

Note to self.

Don't eat pizza the night before a run. Bad idea.

I mean, I KNEW it wasn't a good idea, but when my roommate suggested it, I'm like - eh, can it really be that bad to eat so many hours before running?

Um, yes.

So, needless to say, my run was not that great this morning. Really, I might as well have just stayed in bed and slept longer (sigh), but at least I still got some exercise...even if I cried the entire time. Okay, not really. :)

Tonight volleyball is back! We were off for 2 weeks - first due to a "bye" and then due to an event happening at the rec center where we play. Sadly, next week I'll be in Colorado (well, that part isn't sad :)) so I'll miss that game as well. Thank goodness our season lasts for a while...and frankly, even when it ends, we start up a new one right away. I wouldn't mind if we played a couple of times a week! It always seems like one game just isn't enough. What a tease.

My trip to Atlanta has been rescheduled, which is okay considering how full the next month is going to be. I completely forgot that some friends were coming in from out of town this weekend, plus it's Pumpkinfest downtown Franklin...and I have to admit I'm a sucker for festivals. Especially fall festivals. With apple cider. And homemade kettle corn. Ooo, I hope it's cold outside! :) There's also a carnival downtown Nashville all weekend long...as well as an old 1963 outdoor movie! Sounds like some fun times!! Hopefully I'll think to bring my camera and have pictures to share come Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...