10.13.2009

New Releases

There is a lot of new music being released...and I'll be honest, I'm having a hard time pacing myself and choosing just a little at a time! I apologize if you love country music (which I do as well) because I haven't done a great job of recommending anything in that genre lately. It's coming, I promise. Today I'm just going to tell you about a single and an album, both pretty mainstream, popular bands, so I doubt it's really "news" to you (not that it always is...it's more about me just sharing what I love).

The single is from One Republic, titled "All the Right Moves" and it's very catchy. Has a great beat to it and is very interesting instrumentally with an organ, drums, keys and strings among other things. If you've liked their music in the past, I think you'll be a fan of this new song.


For those of you that enjoy the classic vocals of Michael Buble, you'll enjoy his newest album, Crazy Love. It has some remakes, some originals and as always, that great crooner voice that makes you feel like it was created a long time ago. (FYI, it's cheaper to download on amazon.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...