Tuesday I returned to work and kicked it into high gear. We have some major stuff coming up and due to that, have a lot of prep/design work that needed to happen. Thankfully I was able to do some of the "late night" work from home...so it didn't feel so much like working late.
Wednesday night we had our Fantasy Football league draft night, which was a lot of fun. This is my first year trying it, and I'm the only girl in our league, so we'll see how it goes. I figure I'm in a win-win situation. No one expects me to win, so if I lose, no biggie, but if I win, the guy(s) I beat are never going to hear the end of it. I enjoy the sarcastic office banter. I can't pass up an opportunity to contribute to it! :)
Friday was another crazy day just like the rest...I literally sent all the final files to print at 5:00pm just in time to meet the girls back at the house, pile in the car and hit the road! We drove for about 4 hours and stopped just outside of Montgomery, AL for the night. Saturday we woke up bright and early and headed further south to Destin to enjoy a warm, sunny 3-day weekend on the beach :).
More on that next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment