9.09.2009

Stuph.

Well, my page is severely lacking in photos, so since I really didn't take any on my recent trips, I thought I'd just share a few things I've been working on...

Work-wise I've designed a few web pages. You can check those out here and here. The second one is still "in progress", so all of the secondary pages are not up and running just yet (I just design, I don't program...just letting you know...don't even think about asking me to design a webpage for you. I will definitely say no :)).

I've also had the privilege of designing a few pieces for friends recently...which I love to be able to do whenever possible. One of those is a gift that I can't display just yet, but I will post that shortly.

The first is a birth announcement I created for a friend of mine that I've known since the 6th grade. Her little girl is just beautiful!


The second is a tshirt design for a friend of a friend. Every year the family does a walk for the Down's Syndrome foundation, so I designed tshirts for their team - "Angels for Ali" in honor of Bridgette's 6-year-old sister with Down's Syndrome.

And lastly, SugarBoo Designs is a site full of art that I love that I just wanted to share with you. Several of their pieces (signs, artprints and slatted frames) are very large format and I just love the drama they create in their simplicity and size. I just wish they were slightly less expensive :-(. Oh well, maybe someday!

1 comment:

Boswell said...

Nice work as always, Trish. You always blow me away with creativity and style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...